Friday 24 July 2009

Wonderwall

It's been ages since i haven't produce a good piece for updating and I believe it'll come back again. Em, just remembered a song sang by the outrageous british band "Turn, turn and turn"..guess i need more time to emphasize the thoughts of the left over "wonders" i had in my mind noted before this very moment.

I was reading an article from a Newsweek magazine, a phrase that had chained my emotion towards to crave for more success. It says that "Life has taught me to behave like an eagle. It rises above the storm, avoids problems, has very good eyesight, never misses a catch and is dangerous. Apply all of these when you do things; you will outsmart even yourself." by Mmashiko Mokne --- South Africa.

The fact is i have tattooed and treasured the said phrase in me and will use it to solve my problems according to the eagles behavior.

Will comeback soon with new look, new vision and wonders. Take good care and may God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment